Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Socks!

I don't have any pictures saved on my computer, but I have to tell you that I love nice socks! 
And since I promised to review my favorite products, let me tell you the socks I love the most!
1. Feetures. These come in thin and more padded. I love them. They are treated so they don't stink. I will wear them for 2 -3 workouts before sending them into the wash. I turn them inside out, lay them over my workout shoes and let them dry out. Why? Because that way I always know where my socks are. I don't like having to sort through a basket of socks before a workout! And typically, we have a huge basket that needs sorting! So, I try to wash my workout socks with only my workout clothes and they are less likely to disappear into the great laundry abyss.


2. Fox River makes awesome socks.. All kinds and colors. They are a little less pricey than SmartWool but just as nice. Just remember not to dry the wool socks in the dryer, even if the label says to.  They will eventually shrink up. 


3. Smartwool. Super, fantastic socks. I love the wool because it is naturally antimi..whatever that long word is. 


And a pair I'm trying out now is by Fox River and it's made from non-gmo corn. At first I thought...corn socks? But think about it. Cotton is a plant. Linen is from a plant. Why not use corn for socks? And they are supposed to be naturally antimicro...in a similar way as wool. So far so good. I'm running a test and have worked out 4 times with my corny socks and so far, they don't stink!  And the workouts I've been doing are P90X plus and Tony Horton's One on Ones and by the time I'm done, typically there isn't a dry spot on any of my clothing!


Speaking of Tony Horton, I get to work out with him and with Chalene Johnson in 37 days at the Ritz Carlton where Beachbody is holding the Leadership Game Plan event! I'll review that hotel for you too when we get there! :) You don't have to be jealous.. just be a Beachbody Coach with me! You'll get to meet all kinds of fantastic people!


In this together,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Anne, it's summer. Nobody wears socks in the summer. Except maybe to exercise. So, I'll try the corny socks. I have some socks that my son bought for me in Japan. Another pair I bought in Hawaii. They are so special. They are made for flip flops. Just close your eyes and picture them. Socks and flip flops. So nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH oh oh...Wearing Fox River Bamboo/Wool socks today and yesterday. They don't bunch when working out. Don't feel hot. They are wonderful!
    LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete